1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2009 9:31 AM by joe.luo

Receivng Error using XA Transactions

gmotts_gary.motts

Hi,

I?m attempting to use Active MQ Transaction Manager in Fuse ESB v3.4.0.1 to manage sending transactions from one service assembly to another.  Within the first Service Assembly I have a JMS output queue defined with a camel route that has a target JBI endpoint in the other service assembly as shown here:

from("amqRMDDelivery:queue:output").to("jbi:service:http://ventyx.com/core/soiCorePublisher")

When Fuse ESB is running normally, Transaction Manager creates repeated transactions with name "PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT", and creates a JMS Session, and the messages flow through the components as expected. When the target service assembly is shutdown via the JMX console, a delivery exception is thrown (as expected and re-delivery of the message begins).  Now when I start the target service assembly and it is in a ?STARTED? state, the message cannot be delivered to the target endpoint and I receive an error message:

2009-08-21 10:10:50,458, DEBUG, , , org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline - Message exchange has failed so breaking out of pipeline: Exchange[null] exception: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException fault: null

Here is my camel-context.xml for the Spring Configuration:

Edited by: gmotts on Aug 21, 2009 10:58 AM