1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2009 9:31 AM by Joe Luo

Receivng Error using XA Transactions

Gary Motts Novice

Hi,

I?m attempting to use Active MQ Transaction Manager in Fuse ESB v3.4.0.1 to manage sending transactions from one service assembly to another.  Within the first Service Assembly I have a JMS output queue defined with a camel route that has a target JBI endpoint in the other service assembly as shown here:

from("amqRMDDelivery:queue:output").to("jbi:service:http://ventyx.com/core/soiCorePublisher")

When Fuse ESB is running normally, Transaction Manager creates repeated transactions with name "PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT", and creates a JMS Session, and the messages flow through the components as expected. When the target service assembly is shutdown via the JMX console, a delivery exception is thrown (as expected and re-delivery of the message begins).  Now when I start the target service assembly and it is in a ?STARTED? state, the message cannot be delivered to the target endpoint and I receive an error message:

2009-08-21 10:10:50,458, DEBUG, , , org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline - Message exchange has failed so breaking out of pipeline: Exchange[null] exception: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException fault: null

Here is my camel-context.xml for the Spring Configuration:

Edited by: gmotts on Aug 21, 2009 10:58 AM