3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2009 5:50 PM by vvchoy

xml parsing error when org.apache.servicemix log level set to INFO

vvchoy

Hi,

I have an SA which consists of the following components:

1) a file poller that polls xml file from a directory and forwards to next target service called "inputChannel"

2) a camel route that pulls msg from "inputChannel" and forwards it to next service that will parse the msg and do processing accordingly.

we notice that when org.apache.servicemix logging level is set to "DEBUG", everything goes fine.

the content of the xml file forwarded to "inputChannel" is ok.

But when org.apache.servicemix logging level is set to "INFO", the xml file forwarded to "inputChannel" is not being processed properly ie. it has those DTD content inserted into the msg.

Has anyone encountered this problem ? would appreciate some suggestion.

Thanks

1) this is msg content when 'DEBUG' is turned on:

2009-11-03 16:49:04:186 GMT-0800, INFO , pool-flow.seda.servicemix-camel-thread-1, IncomingPublisherMessage - Exchange[BodyType:String, Body:]

• 1. Re: xml parsing error when org.apache.servicemix log level set to INFO
          martinmurphy

What version of FUSE are you using here? Can you attach a test?

Thanks,

- Martin

• 2. Re: xml parsing error when org.apache.servicemix log level set to INFO
            vvchoy

Hi Martin,

I am using fuse3.4.0.4 with following libraries:

servicemix-bean-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-camel-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-cxf-bc-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-cxf-se-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-eip-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-file-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-jms-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-saxon-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

servicemix-shared-2009.01.0.4-fuse-installer.zip

I am attaching some logs here where I run 2 tests:

- keyword "TEST-1" shows section of logs where debug is turned on for org.apache.servicemix and where msg gets processed correctly.

- keyword "TEST-2" shows section of logs where debug is off for org.apache.servicemix and where the interceptor throws a parsing exception

I have an SA with following service units:

1) a file su that polls xml files from a directory and forwards it to destination "inputChannel". I am attaching the xbean.xml file

2) a camel router that pulls msg out of "inputChannel", adds a header, logs it and forwards it to next destination. I see that the msg received are different when debug is off. The router java file is attached here as well.

I believe this is a bug with the servicemix file component. Since I am new to the project, would appreciate some help.

thanks

Val.

• 3. Re: xml parsing error when org.apache.servicemix log level set to INFO
              vvchoy

Actually, I find out that when my test xml file has some header with dtd information, servicemix cannot process it correctly when log level is set to INFO. Is this a bug with servicemix ? Is there some configuration flag that I can tune ?

thanks.

Val.

For example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<!DOCTYPE OutboundEvent [

<!ELEMENT OutboundEvent (APIHeader, BusinessObject)>

<!ENTITY % APIHeader SYSTEM "http://apifw/d700/xml/APIHeader.Outbound.Event.V060000.dtd">

%APIHeader;

<!ENTITY % BusinessObject SYSTEM "http://apifw/d700/xml/Equipment.Publish.Event.V060000.dtd">

%BusinessObject;

]>

<OutboundEvent>

<APIHeader>

</OutboundEvent>