3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2010 1:57 PM by Claus Ibsen

Fuse 4.1 shutdown errors...

Ben O'Day Newbie

I have a servicemix-camel based application installed and am unable to do a clean shutdown of Fuse.

If I try running the "shutdown" command from the console, I get a bunch of errors...here are a few

Exception in thread "DefaultMessageListenerContainer-2" java.lang.NullPointerException

at java.lang.String.indexOf(String.java:1734)

at java.lang.String.indexOf(String.java:1716)

at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.buildExceptionMessage(JmsUtils.java:255)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:745)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:897)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

also...

23:51:03,861 | ERROR |  Bundle Shutdown | RunnableTimedExecution           | oncurrent.RunnableTimedExecution  109 | Closing runnable for context OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=servicemix-camel, config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml) did not finish in 10000ms; consider taking a snapshot and then shutdown the VM in case the thread still hangs