5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2011 12:31 AM by davsclaus

help with payments-web-service example

darkcloudbird

Hello,

I followed exact instructions to create pojo and deployed as osgi bundle to esb4.2.0 and it worked. but now i m trying to install payments-web-service to fuse esb, after a few tries, i can successfully deployed to esb4.2. but when I tried to start the bundle. "osgi:start ###", the bundle failed to start and got the following exception from the log.

log:display-exception

org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application context initialization for 'com.progress.pso.payments-web-service' has timed out

at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.timeout(DependencyWaiterApplicationCont

extExecutor.java:462)

at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.access$000(DependencyWaiterApplicationC

ontextExecutor.java:51)

at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$WatchDogTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplic

ationContextExecutor.java:108)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)

please help me. i am very new to fuse and osgi bundles. here is my context-bundle, sorry for the mess. thanks a lot

<!<ctx:property-placeholder properties-ref="cmProps" />>

<jaxws:endpoint id="helloWorld" implementor="#paymentsImpl"

address="http://localhost:8082/Payments" />

• 1. Re: help with payments-web-service example
          fsalceda

Did you installed cxf features?

Use "features:list", to see what features you have installed. You probbably haven't installed any cxf component, dependency from service.

• 2. Re: help with payments-web-service example
            darkcloudbird

hi thanks for reply,

features:list | grep cxf  returns:

\installed  \ \2.2.6-fuse-01-00    \ cxf                                  repo-0

\installed  \ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ cxf-osgi                             repo-0

\installed  \ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ cxf-jaxrs                            repo-0

\installed  \ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ cxf-nmr                              repo-0

\uninstalled\ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ examples-cxf-osgi                    repo-0

\uninstalled\ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ examples-cxf-jaxrs                   repo-0

\uninstalled\ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ examples-cxf-nmr                     repo-0

\uninstalled\ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ examples-cxf-camel-nmr               repo-0

\uninstalled\ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ examples-cxf-ws-addressing           repo-0

\uninstalled\ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ examples-cxf-wsdl-first-osgi-package repo-0

\uninstalled\ \4.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ examples-cxf-ws-security-osgi        repo-0

\installed  \ \2010.01.0-fuse-01-00\ servicemix-cxf-bc                    repo-0

\installed  \ \2010.01.0-fuse-01-00\ servicemix-cxf-se                    repo-0

\installed  \ \2.2.0-fuse-01-00    \ camel-cxf                            repo-0

when I tried to start the payments-web-service bundle, it shows  the message

\ 180\ \Active    \ \            \ \Waiting\ \   60\ payments-web-service (0.0.1.SNAPSHOT), after a while, it shows the status "Failed" instead of "Waiting"

what features or bundles do I have to install. Thanks again.

Edited by: darkcloudbird on Jun 26, 2010 4:17 AM

• 3. Re: help with payments-web-service example
              darkcloudbird

Hi,

I finally got it working. I was referring to incorrect bean-name in

<osgi:reference> tag in bundle-context-osgi.xml Thanks you so much for your help anyway.

• 4. Re: help with payments-web-service example
                gowtamcs

HI, I am not sure if this is the right thread to post it, but I am not able to find the right one.

Can you please let me know if CXF Camel allows to generate and use a JAX-WS Client on JDK 1.5 environment. If so could you please provide me some pointers for the same if there is any specific configuration that needs to done to accomplish the same.

I really need our help guys. Please do help out.

Thanks,

Gowtam

• 5. Re: help with payments-web-service example
                  davsclaus

Do you mind posting in the Fuse MR (Camel) forum? Its better to have a new thread when starting a new discussion.