2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2010 12:56 AM by albertwilson

Fuse Broker using KahaDB crashes when using NFS

surajsathyapal

Hi,

I'm using Fuse Broker 5.3.1-fuse-01-00 with KahaDB as the persistence mechanism on NFS file system. I'm running it with a load of around 100msg/sec. In one of my test scenarios I'm checking the message expiry that is set to 8hrs, now I'm only sending messages to the queue but there is no consumer configured for the queue (testing a scenario where the consumer is down).

What I've noticed over the past few days that the broker crashes after 8-10 hrs of load. I'm attaching along the log file and my configuration file. I've tested the follwing

1. KahaDB and NFS -- Crashes

2. KahaDB and localfile system -- works fine.

3. amqPersistenceAdapter and NFS -- works fine.

Please let me know has anyone come across a similar issue or has a fix for it.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Fuse Broker using KahaDB crashes when using NFS
          basheeruddin

Any update on this one ? - We are having this issue that impacts longevity support using the Master/Slave using NFS shared location

• 2. Term Papers
            albertwilson

Hi,

I'm using Fuse Broker 5.3.1-fuse-01-00 with KahaDB as the persistence mechanism on NFS file system. I'm running it with a load of around 100msg/sec. In one of my test scenarios I'm checking the message expiry that is set to 8hrs, now I'm only sending messages to the queue but there is no consumer configured for the queue (testing a scenario where the consumer is down).

Term Papers