0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2010 3:50 PM by e0richt

servicemix-bean / jbi

e0richt

hi,

I am trying to get a basic example of deploying a bean that will use the jbi api for messaging. Has anyone gotten something like that to work?

I have downloaded a few servicemix-bean-service-unit examples (god, there are a plethora of them) and haven't gotten one to compile/work out of the box, yet. 

as a software engineer, I have never had the problems getting something simple to work as I have had with (anti) progress fuse (as in a bomb)...

here is an error I get:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unrecognized JBI descriptor: bundleresource://189.fwk23370564/META-INF/jbi.xml

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.deployer.impl.Deployer.onBundleStarted(Deployer.java:344)

at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.deployer.impl.Deployer.bundleChanged(Deployer.java:282)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:919)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:227)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:149)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEventPrivileged(Framework.java:1350)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent(Framework.java:1301)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:362)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:280)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:272)

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.start(DirectoryWatcher.java:1090)

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.start(DirectoryWatcher.java:1076)

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:405)

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:212)