In your camel-su, there also should be a from endpoint which can expose a JBI endpoint on JBI bus,
so the working flow should be
> camel from endpoint ---> cxf bc provider.
> camel to endpoint
Thanks your reply. In my camel-su is very simple. I referred to cxf-camel-nmr in fuse's examples dictory.
and my camel route just like this:
timer --> myTransform.transform (retrun the webservice's required soap message) --> ws's endpoint
In my console , the bean(myTransform) is running, and to my ws'endpoint it's says no service,no endpoint or no interfacename
In your camel router, you must have a "from jbi endpoint" which expose a jbi enpoint to jbi bus, and this is the endpoint which CAN receive message exchange from cxf bc consumer.
Hello,I modify my code.
from cxf-bc comsumer --> my processor --> to cxf-bc provider
and it doesn't work . no error. just like pass thought whitout this route.
and I change the from with CXF-HTTP endpoint, it failed again.
Do you have some demo to invoke webservice with camel?my email : email@example.com
You just need ensure the targetService/targetEndpoint of your cxfbc:consumer match the "from jbi endpoint".
And "to jbi endpoint" service/endpoint match it of the cxfbc:provider.
I try it like this:
1. in my wsdl file, I change the <service>
<wsdl:port binding="tns:MsgInfoImplServiceSoapBinding" name="MsgInfoImplPort11">
2. in cxf-bc comsumer
<cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:person.wsdl" service="person:MsgInfoImplService"
3. in cxf-bc provider
service="person:MsgInfoImplService" endpoint="MsgInfoImplPort" />
4. and my camel-su
then I invoke http://localhost:8193/helloWorld, it just pass though,do not pass route
Hi,ffang,I found the solution to hand this problem.
1. reduce the lash slash of the namespace which point to tragetService (in the consumer)
2. add a slash to the camel-su to's context.
<to uri="jbi:endpoint:http://impl.ws.toxind.com//MsgInfoImplService/MsgInfoImplPort33" />
After do this , It work well, and the wsProcessor is running.. but It looks like extremely oddly..
Great news that you get your testcase working!
And about the slash in your namespace, I think it's totally from the docs, where
uri format should be
So if your serviceNameSpace end with "/", there should be two "/" here, one is the end character of your serviceNameSpace, one is the separator.