3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2011 1:47 PM by nnprasad

Maven Build Error for 5.4.2 Fuse-2.00

nnprasad

Hi All,

I took "apache-activemq-5.4.2-fuse-02-00-src" and tried to build from it. I am attaching the  Maven Build Error in RA artifact of activeMQ.

Please help me.

Thank you,

Nag

Edited by: nnprasad on Apr 18, 2011 3:52 PM

• 1. Re: Maven Build Error for 5.4.2 Fuse-2.00
          garytully

you don't specify what maven goals you ran.

$> mvn clean install -Dtest=0

should do it.

That error suggests that you have not built the tests.

• 2. Re: Maven Build Error for 5.4.2 Fuse-2.00
            nnprasad

Hi Gary,

I used "mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true"

according to the  Building the Source Page in Fuse Message Broker Documentation.

This i passed through RA and Pool...But caught in CAMEL

FYI: ActiveMQ 5.5.0 built fine for me using Maven 3, (from Apache)

-

Failed to execute goal on project activemq-camel: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.activemq:activemq-camel:bundle:5.4.2-fuse-02-00: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.camel:camel-jms:jar:2.6.0-fuse-00-00, org.apache.camel:camel-core:jar:tests:2.6.0-fuse-00-00, org.apache.camel:camel-spring:jar:tests:2.6.0-fuse-00-00: Failure to find org.apache.camel:camel-jms:jar:2.6.0-fuse-00-00 in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced ->

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project activemq-camel: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.activemq:activemq-camel:bundle:5.4.2-fuse-02-00: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.camel:camel-jms:jar:2.6.0-fuse-00-00, org.apache.camel:camel-core:jar:tests:2.6.0-fuse-00-00, org.apache.camel:camel-spring:jar:tests:2.6.0-fuse-00-00: Failure to find org.apache.camel:camel-jms:jar:2.6.0-fuse-00-00 in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:196)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies(LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:108)

• 3. Re: Maven Build Error for 5.4.2 Fuse-2.00 - 3 pom.xmls were missing
              nnprasad

When I tried building Camel module...with mvn install...It is saying 3 pom.xmls were missing

Scanning for projects...

Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for org.apache.activemq:activemq-camel:bundle:5.4.2-fuse-02-00

'dependencyManagement.dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: net.sf.josql:josql:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 1.5 @ org.apache.activemq:activemq-parent:5.4.2-fuse-02-00, C:\apache-activemq-5.4.2-fuse-02-00-src\apache-activemq-5.4.2-fuse-02-00\src\pom.xml, line 945, column 19

'dependencyManagement.dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: net.sf.josql:gentlyweb-utils:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 1.5 @ org.apache.activemq:activemq-parent:5.4.2-fuse-02-00, C:\apache-activemq-5.4.2-fuse-02-00-src\apache-activemq-5.4.2-fuse-02-00\src\pom.xml, line 951, column 19

The expression $ is deprecated. Please use ${project.version} instead.

It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.

For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.

-

Building ActiveMQ :: Camel 5.4.2-fuse-02-00

-

The POM for org.apache.camel:camel-jms:jar:2.6.0-fuse-00-00 is missing, no dependency information available

The POM for org.apache.camel:camel-core:jar:tests:2.6.0-fuse-00-00 is missing, no dependency information available

The POM for org.apache.camel:camel-spring:jar:tests:2.6.0-fuse-00-00 is missing, no dependency information available

-

BUILD FAILURE

-