I'm following the demo-videos on the http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-servicemix/ page. In particular this video http://download.progress.com/open/progress/fuse_esb/deploying_web_service_into_fuse_esb4.mov .
I'm good all the way up to the last step. When I deploy payments-web-service into the esb, it tries to start and says 'waiting' when I use 'osgi:list', then after a few minutes it fails to start. And I get the following error from osgi:list (I copied just the section I think is most important). *The question is what am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?*
18:07:33,510 | ERROR | Timer-0 | WaiterApplicationContextExecutor | ? ? | 72 - org.springframework.osgi.extender - 1.2.0 | *Unable to create application context for , unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency on (from bean )*
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application context initialization for 'com.progress.pso.payments-web-service' has timed out
- I'm using Apache ServiceMix (4.3.1-fuse-01-15)
- In the video he uses com.progress.pso.osgi.payments_api.Payments but in my code i'm using com.progress.pso.payments_api.PaymentsApi . This is because i'm using what his previous video said to use. In his new video he changes the namespace, but I kept it how it was.
- There are two components/modules/projects (don't really know the word sorry).
- When I use osgi:list, it just says payments-api not payments-api (0.0.1.SNAPSHOT) like in the video. I don't know why this is, I have set the version number in the POM
- When I use osgi:list it says payments-api has Started, no errors are loged when I restart that service.
- payments-api bundle-context.xml content is below
- payments-api bundle-context-osgi.xml content is below
- payments-web-service bundle-context.xml content is below
- payments-web-service bundle-context-osgi.xml content is below
My assumption is that somewhere i'm using the wrong namespace somewhere and its not matching up. But i've tripled checked everything and i'm at a loss. Any help will be super.