I am having issue with OSGI bundle deployed to FUSE 4.4.1 - 00-25
1. Created my own Model classes(6 classes) - Initially only 3 classes are available in that package later I have added other 3 classes to implement new functionality. Everything is working fine when I have only 3 classes.
2. I have imported those 3 new classes(added dependency in this bundle's pom.xml as well) in another OSGI bundle and created objects there. It is throwing ClassNotFound Exception.
3. If I remove import statement of those 3 new classes & object creation, then everything is working fine.
Everything is working fine when I tried in my local, but when I upload to server it is failing with ClassNotFound Exception.
1. I have created bundle in my local and installed in server using
install file:///path and name of my file
2. I have uninstalled and installed again Model bundle to server, though new classes are not reflected. But my bundle contains all 6 class files. Is there any way to check the server whether new 3 classes reflected or not?
3. Do we need to check any repository in server?
You prompt help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I don't think it has some thing to do with the Fuse SF, it is just a OSGi question.
Back to your question, I had to ask some questions for you:
What's your new added 3 class packages?
What's your import statement of those 3 new classes & object creation?