A couple of things,
1. archetypes servicemix-jms-provider-service-unit and servicemix-jms-consumer-service-unit were deprecated, they both merge into servicemix-jms-service-unit now.
2. For apache-servicemix-4.4.1-fuse-01-11, it use Activemq now, so it should use
namespace http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core but not http://activemq.org/config/1.0, the artchetype is out of data, we need upgrade it. So you can edit the generated xbean.xml to use http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core and probably also the pom.xml to ensure it use activemq 5.x
3. this archetype is for generating jms JBI endpoint, but we strongly suggest you use camel component instead if you start a new project.
hi, thanks for the answer. I followed your suggestions and now there are no error. But there is a strange log. No message are printed on it.
in this post i have attached the servicemix.log and the example code.
Briefly i make 2 service units (a camel one named "tutorial-camel-su", and a jms one named tutorial-camel-jms) and 1 service assembly enveloping both of them.
The camel routing rules are described in the MyRouteBuilder.java (org.apache.servicemix.tutorial.camel) ... while the xbean.xml is coded in src/main/resources of the jms service unit.
The project aims simply to print the message "CIAOOOOOOOOOO" into the log...
But nothing happens.
Can you help me please?
Thanks a lot again.
Edited by: aliosha79 on Dec 26, 2011 2:23 AM
There are several issues from your testcase.
1. in tutorial-camel-jms-su/src/main/resources/xbean.xml
you have prefix "tutorial" like service="tutorial:jms" but you never declare it somewhere, you need have something like
2. in src/main/resources/camel-context.xml, your camel context is empty
You may need take a look at camel example shipped with FUSE ESB kit to get more details.
Really thanks for your patience Freeman, now it works.
Thanks again, of course i will disturb again for new issues and troubles ...
oh... i give you past greetings for this Christams and my best wishes for a great new year.