2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2012 4:39 AM by xiaoqiu

Could not deploy xbean service unit

xiaoqiu

Hi,

I have the problem about "Error creating bean with name 'camel-1:beanPostProcessor': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.bus.resource.ResourceManagerImpl cannot be cast to org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager".

The operation :

1.I made a maven project "servicemxi-root-project" and two maven modules "servicemix-camel-demo" and "servicemix-sa-demo",and the "servicemix-sa-demo" dependies "servicemix-camel-demo"

2.mvn install servicemix-root-project,then copy servicemix-sa-demo-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT to apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-01-09\deploy

3.when I execute servicemix.bat,the print is:

14:42:08,099 | WARN  | rint Extender: 3 | DisposableBeanAdapter            | 59 - org.springframework.beans - 3.0.5.RELEASE | Invocation of destroy method 'shutdown' failed on bean with name 'cxf': org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationNotAllowedException: Error creating bean with name 'template': Singleton bean creation not allowed while the singletons of this factory are in destruction (Do not request a bean from a BeanFactory in a destroy method implementation!)

14:42:08,099 | ERROR | rint Extender: 3 | OsgiCamelJbiComponent            | 90 - servicemix-common - 2011.01.0.fuse-01-09 | org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'camel-1:beanPostProcessor': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.bus.resource.ResourceManagerImpl cannot be cast to org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager

14:42:08,104 | ERROR | rint Extender: 3 | ServiceAssemblyInstaller         | 93 - org.apache.servicemix.jbi.deployer - 1.4.0.fuse-01-09 | Error deploying SU servicemix-camel-demo

javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException:

I had a try to remove above,the system run well.

Any one help me .thanks!