1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 19, 2012 3:29 AM by davsclaus

Unable to deply FAB from fuse IDE

sandeep16

I created a FAB project using fuse IDE,

a) When FAB is assigned to profile in fuse fabric environment which is running in amazon cloud, it works fine.

b) Whne I try to assign the profile to a clou managed container, it blows up and starts complainign about MVN URL could not be resolved.

I checked the local maven repository on fabric server and FAB does exist there under user_home/.m2/repository.... but somehow when container agent tries to download it,

it's not able to.

what could be the problem here?

below is the error log:

Unable to update agent

java.io.IOException: URL mvn:com.mycompany/camel-java/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT could not be resolved.

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabResolverFactoryImpl$FabResolverImpl.getInfo(FabResolverFactoryImpl.java:261)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.updateDeployment(DeploymentAgent.java:489)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.doUpdate(DeploymentAgent.java:371)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent$1.run(DeploymentAgent.java:204)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)[:1.6.0_18]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.6.0_18]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.6.0_18]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)[:1.6.0_18]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)[:1.6.0_18]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)[:1.6.0_18]

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: URL mvn:com.mycompany/camel-java/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT could not be resolved.

at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.Connection.getInputStream(Connection.java:195)[2:org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn:1.2.8]

at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1029)[:1.6.0_18]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.util.Files.urlToFile(Files.java:68)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabResolverFactoryImpl$FabResolverImpl.getJarFile(FabResolverFactoryImpl.java:219)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabResolverFactoryImpl$FabResolverImpl.resolvePomDetails(FabResolverFactoryImpl.java:236)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabResolverFactoryImpl$FabResolverImpl.getVersionedDependencyId(FabResolverFactoryImpl.java:179)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabClassPathResolver.resolve(FabClassPathResolver.java:112)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabResolverFactoryImpl$FabResolverImpl.configureInstructions(FabResolverFactoryImpl.java:284)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabResolverFactoryImpl$FabResolverImpl.createInstructions(FabResolverFactoryImpl.java:276)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

at org.fusesource.fabric.fab.osgi.internal.FabResolverFactoryImpl$FabResolverImpl.getInfo(FabResolverFactoryImpl.java:246)[57:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-agent:7.0.0.fuse-061]

... 9 more

• 1. Re: Unable to deply FAB from fuse IDE
          davsclaus

Hi

A bit late with the reply sorry. I think I have seen this as well. And we may have fixed this in the 7.0.2 release. Or as part of the upcoming 7.1.0. It would require a fix in FAB itself and not in the IDE, as I recall.