4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2012 4:05 AM by komododave

Fuse Fabric 7.1.0-041 - Adding process-manager feature => exception

komododave

EDIT: Ignore this post for now please, I'd delete it were that an option. I just tried grabbing the fmc pinger example feature and received the same exception so something more fundamental is wrong. I've specified maven proxies for the fabric agent and maven proxy, and then refreshed the pax mvn bundle but still artifacts can't be resolved. Will investigate further.

After creating a new single ensemble node (root) as my fabric, I created a profile test-procman with parent default. Through FMC I added to this the process-manager feature.

Next I created a child container servlets under root. I applied to this the test-procman profile.

Provisioning fails almost immediately with the following exception. Any suggestions how to overcome this?

Provision Exception Trace: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find feature http/2.3.0.fuse-71-041

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.addFeatures(DeploymentAgent.java:501)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.addFeatures(DeploymentAgent.java:491)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.updateDeployment(DeploymentAgent.java:529)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.doUpdate(DeploymentAgent.java:428)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent$1.run(DeploymentAgent.java:238)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)