1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2013 6:14 AM by iocanel

Error - Zookeeper bundle start

pratik_patel

I am getting following error while deploying one of the bundles using zookeeper service. Can you please let me know what is the problem and how can I fix it?

Error executing command: Error starting bundles:

Unable to start bundle 271: Uses constraint violation. Unable to resolve bundle revision camel-blueprint-jetty-ha-server because it is exposed to package 'org.fusesource.fabric.zookeep

er' from bundle revisions org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-zookeeper-spring and org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-zookeeper via two dependency chains.

Chain 1:

camel-blueprint-jetty-ha-server

import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.zookeeper)(version>=7.1.0)(!(version>=8.0.0)))

export: osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.zookeeper

org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-zookeeper-spring

Chain 2:

camel-blueprint-jetty-ha-server

import: (osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.camel)

export: osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.camel; uses:=org.fusesource.fabric.groups

org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-camel

import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.groups)(version>=7.1.0)(!(version>=7.2.0)))

export: osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.groups; uses:=org.fusesource.fabric.zookeeper

org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-groups

import: (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.zookeeper)(version>=7.1.0)(!(version>=7.2.0)))

export: osgi.wiring.package=org.fusesource.fabric.zookeeper

org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-zookeeper

• 1. Re: Error - Zookeeper bundle start
          iocanel

I see that you are using fabric-zookeeper-spring.

You shouldn't avoid using this bundle even if you are using spring inside fabric (you can still use it to integrate an application running outside fabric, e.g. a camel/activemq app deployed outside fabric that wants to use fabric discovery).

Why?

The purpose of this bundle is to provide spring factory beans for zookeeper server and zookeeper client. Inside fabric, these are managed by the fabric-zookeeper bundle and you are still able to look those up as OSGi services.