1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 14, 2013 9:02 AM by iocanel

Question about Fabric containers' provisioning

arun.parihar

Hi,

This may not be most right forum to put my question but this is something which blocks me from automated provisioning of Fuse Enterprise ESB, so would like to post in here.

I am using features-maven-plugin to create custom Karaf distribution for Fuse Enterprise ESB fabric containers' provisioning.

The plugin lets me copy the feature-xml and the features but not the karaf installer (.karaf script), which stops me even before I start onto provisioning.

Does anyone know if this plugin or any other solution gives a way to copy both the features and karaf installer script from repository.

Also I tried to get the source code of the plugin from the github and contribute to it but could not find features-maven-plugin by groupId org.apache.karaf.tooling on github. I could rather find it for org.apache.servicemix.tooling which has last commit 2 years old, at below:

https://github.com/apache/servicemix-maven-plugins/tree/trunk/features-maven-plugin

Can someone please also point me where can I get the source code for features-maven-plugin to modify and commit.

Thanks in advance!