3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2013 4:36 PM by ashish.mohan_ashish.mohan

Profile fails to download features from maven repository

ashish.mohan_ashish.mohan

I created a new profile with parent as ?karaf? from FMC UI. When I try to add a repository(mvn:/features/1.1-SNAPSHOT/xml/features

At what all places do I need to add maven repository path. I?ve already modified repository path(org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories) in /etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg file but no luck.

• 1. Re: Profile fails to download features from maven repository

This is the exception I see on FMC UI when I click on provision status.

Provision Exception Trace: java.io.IOException: URL [mvn:/features/1.1-SNAPSHOT/xml/features] could not be resolved.

at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.Connection.getInputStream(Connection.java:195)

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.RepositoryImpl.load(RepositoryImpl.java:87)

... 9 more

Edited by: ashish.mohan on Feb 20, 2013 5:06 AM

Edited by: ashish.mohan on Feb 20, 2013 5:29 AM

• 2. Re: Profile fails to download features from maven repository
            stlewis

Try editing the "org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories" in the "default" profile that's set in the "org.fusesource.fabric.agent.properties" file under "Config Files" tab.  This will change the setting used by the fabric provisioning agent.  The settings under etc/ are really only for that one instance of the container.

• 3. Re: Profile fails to download features from maven repository

Thanks Stan.

After editing the "org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories" in the "default" profile that's set in the "org.fusesource.fabric.agent.properties" file under "Config Files" tab, my custom profile is now able to download feature url and  features:listurl command shows my features url loaded as true. Also I can see all the features as uninstalled when I run features:list command.

However when I try to provision this profile to a remote container, it fails with below exception.

Provision Exception Trace: java.io.IOException: URL [mvn:/features/1.1-SNAPSHOT/xml/features] could not be resolved.

at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.Connection.getInputStream(Connection.java:195)

at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.RepositoryImpl.load(RepositoryImpl.java:87)

... 9 more