0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2013 4:10 PM by wwiles

WAR not getting service reference

wwiles

I have a 4.4.0-fuse-00-43 working app.  After much searching I found the blog

blog http://davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/deploying-spring-mvc-based-web-applications-to-osgi-using-apache-servicemix/

Which, after reading it a million times I got my war to deploy and show the bundles.

The problem is I can't get my WAR to see the exported service in another bundle.

<osgi:reference id="myService" interface="com.test.ImyService" cardinality="1..1" />

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ?configurationAdmin?: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Required ?bundleContext? property was not set."

I can get access to this service in other bundles, so I know it has been registered.

This is the same problem another person commented about on the above mentioned blog. I never saw anybody come up with an answer.  The only comment I found around here is the bundlecontextaware versions are different from bundle to bundle.