neeraj3joshi

Hi,

I am using the following dependencies

Trying Query caching

1) query.setCacheMode(CacheMode.NORMAL).setCacheable(true).list();

*It works fine*

2) query.setCacheMode(CacheMode.REFRESH).setCacheable(true).list();     

*it always give me the below error*

org.hibernate.cache.CacheException: net.sf.ehcache.CacheException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.engine.TypedValue not found by org.apache.servicemix.bundles.ehcache

at net.sf.ehcache.hibernate.regions.EhcacheGeneralDataRegion.put(EhcacheGeneralDataRegion.java:95)

at net.sf.ehcache.hibernate.regions.EhcacheQueryResultsRegion.put(EhcacheQueryResultsRegion.java:30)

at org.hibernate.cache.StandardQueryCache.put(StandardQueryCache.java:112)

at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.putResultInQueryCache(Loader.java:2212)

at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listUsingQueryCache(Loader.java:2163)

at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:2121)

at org.hibernate.loader.hql.QueryLoader.list(QueryLoader.java:401)

at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.list(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:363)

at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.performList(HQLQueryPlan.java:196)

at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:1149)

at org.hibernate.impl.QueryImpl.list(QueryImpl.java:102)

at

--> On primarily it looks like ehcache not able to find the class TypedValue of Hibernate

but on i found that it's there in the container under

JBoss Hibernate Object-Relational Mapper and Spring ORM

so the question is why service mix of ehcache not able to find the org.hibernate.engine.TypedValue even though it's available in the container