2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2014 11:45 PM by lavin.korukanti

Error when applying Patch in Fuse ESB 6.0.0,24

lavin.korukanti

Hello All,

I am getting the below error when i am trying to apply fix packs to my root container

I have put the  the SSH port, Jetty Port, RMI Port, ActiveMQ port and added a new property for the osgi port

fabric:create --clean -p fmc test-root1

The logs are clean  during the startup and also when the fixpacks are applied, i am only getting the errors when i migrate my container from the older version to the new version after the patching is complete

Provision Exception Trace: org.fusesource.fabric.agent.utils.MultiException: Error while downloading bundles

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.downloadBundles(DeploymentAgent.java:1031)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.updateDeployment(DeploymentAgent.java:564)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent.doUpdate(DeploymentAgent.java:432)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.DeploymentAgent$1.run(DeploymentAgent.java:242)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

java.io.IOException: Error downloading mvn:org.ops4j.pax.url/pax-url-maven-commons/1.3.6

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.download.AbstractDownloadTask.initIOException(AbstractDownloadTask.java:108)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.download.AbstractDownloadTask.run(AbstractDownloadTask.java:88)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: URL mvn:org.ops4j.pax.url/pax-url-maven-commons/1.3.6 could not be resolved.

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.download.MavenDownloadTask.download(MavenDownloadTask.java:123)

at org.fusesource.fabric.agent.download.AbstractDownloadTask.run(AbstractDownloadTask.java:77)