0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2014 8:37 PM by twittmin

The best way to develop and deploy applications into Openshift in JBoss Developer Studio?

twittmin

Hello, I am new to JBoss and openshift, and managed to get the Ticket-Monster demo running on Openshift. I built the package locally and "git push" the ROOT.war to my account in Openshift, which was done outside of JBoss Developer Studio.

I can also get it working on my local JBoss server through JBoss Developer Studio.

What I would like to do is to develop in JBoss Developer Studio incrementally, and check in files to Openshift and build the application immediately, so that I can see the change effect immediately (I don't want to use Jenkis) at this early stage. Is this the best development mode in using JBoss Developer Studio on Openshift? In order to do this, I started to create an openshift application in the Studio and check out my application in openshift, but it's one single file Root.war in the deployment directory. What's the best way to deploy all files (including source code, unpackaged) to openshift so that I can get them through an Openshift application in the Studio?

Any other suggestions for best way to develop and deploy openshift based application in JBoss Developer Stuodio?

Thank you really in advance.