Hey have you managed to get it running? I got the same exception running Wildfly81 deploying remotely :-/
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I don't see any problem with test class. Can either of you guys please profile console output if test is run with -Darquillian.debug=true?
And can you provide versions of Arquillian/Drone used?
Hmm that's weird. I tried again using the debug switch and now everything works just fine..
For anyone bumping into this thread this is how my project looks like now.
Thanks Karel for making me try it again. I only wish all the other nasty future exceptions took care of themselves like this one
Is there a reason why you have different Selenium BOM imported in WF profile?
I've updated some of the old dependencies - have a look here: https://github.com/cilf/arquillian-java-ee-7-primefaces-5/pull/1
As for phantomjs, it automatically downloads binary from maven. If it hits time limit, it will fail to proceed. Probably the binary is now cached so it started to work for you now, you can increase the limit by:
The reason is that I took the `
graphene-webdriver` dependecy from Functional Testing using Drone and Grapheneguide and forgot to check for newer version (or run `mvn versions:use-latest-versions') so I was stuck with older `2.0.0.Final` version.
That led first and second exception. The obvious solution was then to find the missing dependencies and use them. Thanks to your pull request updating the version to `2.0.3.Final` those additional selenium dependencies are no longer needed.
I also updated the outdated arquillian guide.