1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 2, 2014 4:32 AM by barbara.devido.3

Fuse Service Works, bpel-console-server error "classNotFound: javax.activation.DataSource"

barbara.devido.3

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my question but maybe someone can help me with the following problem.

I installed Fuse Service Works 6.0.0 on windows 7 professional 64bit with Oracle JDK 1.6.0_45.

Service Works runs ok and I can access all the consoles with no problems, but when I try to check a process instance from the BPEL Console and click on the "Execution Path" button I obtain the following exception:

15:42:48,348 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/bpel-console-server].[Resteasy]] (http-/127.0.0.1:8080-31) JBWEB000236: Servlet.service() for servlet Resteasy threw exception: org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/activation/DataSource

Checking the logs I see

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.activation.DataSource from [Module "org.apache.xmlgraphics:main" from local module loader @4cb9e45a (finder: local module finder @403ef810 (roots: C:\java\jboss\jboss-eap-6.1\modules,C:\java\jboss\jboss-eap-6.1\modules\system\layers\base,C:\java\jboss\jboss-eap-6.1\modules\system\layers\soa,C:\java\jboss\jboss-eap-6.1\modules\system\layers\sramp))]

org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:196)

org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:444)

org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:432)

org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:399)

org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:374)

org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:119)

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.DataHandlerReaderUtils.getDataHandlerReader(DataHandlerReaderUtils.java:34)

Does anyone have any clue about this?

Thank you