0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2014 10:23 AM by b.seshasai

Unable to generate a SAML token

b.seshasai

Hi,

I am using jboss-as-7.1.1.Final and picketlink-installer-2.1.6.Final, i have configured the user by adding them to the management relam but when i try to issue a token via a client code i get the below exception.

I have attached my sample client code to the questionaire, any ideas why i am getting this which was working fine an year ago

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.picketlink.identity.federation).

log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

[Fatal Error] :1:4665: The prefix "wsse11" for attribute "wsse11:TokenType" associated with an element type "wsse:SecurityTokenReference" is not bound.

ERROR:  'The prefix "wsse11" for attribute "wsse11:TokenType" associated with an element type "wsse:SecurityTokenReference" is not bound.'

Unable to issue assertion: org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.exceptions.ProcessingException: PL00102: Processing Exception:

org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.wstrust.WSTrustException: org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.exceptions.ProcessingException: PL00102: Processing Exception:

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.wstrust.STSClient.issueToken(STSClient.java:293)

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.api.wstrust.WSTrustClient.issueInternal(WSTrustClient.java:239)

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.api.wstrust.WSTrustClient.issueToken(WSTrustClient.java:103)

at test.WSTrustClientTest.testSTS(WSTrustClientTest.java:39)

at test.WSTrustClientTest.main(WSTrustClientTest.java:23)

Caused by: org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.exceptions.ProcessingException: PL00102: Processing Exception:

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.DefaultPicketLinkLogger.processingError(DefaultPicketLinkLogger.java:178)

... 5 more

Caused by: org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.exceptions.ProcessingException: PL00102: Processing Exception:

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.DefaultPicketLinkLogger.processingError(DefaultPicketLinkLogger.java:178)

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.saml.v2.util.DocumentUtil.getNodeFromSource(DocumentUtil.java:458)

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.wstrust.STSClient.issueToken(STSClient.java:274)

... 4 more

Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "wsse11" for attribute "wsse11:TokenType" associated with an element type "wsse:SecurityTokenReference" is not bound.

at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(Unknown Source)

at org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.saml.v2.util.DocumentUtil.getNodeFromSource(DocumentUtil.java:455)

... 5 more

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "wsse11" for attribute "wsse11:TokenType" associated with an element type "wsse:SecurityTokenReference" is not bound.

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transformIdentity(Unknown Source)

... 8 more