I'm following "Domain Setup" (Domain Setup - WildFly 8 - Project Documentation Editor).
I have three servers each one on different sites:
1) host name: dom
2) host name: no01
3) host name: no02
I'm using SSH tunnels to communicate between theses hosts and with my workstation.
Host dom is Domain Controller.
Host no01 and no02 are slave hosts.
I connect to each one by ssh.
I use the following command on dom host: service wildfly start
I use the following command on hosts no01 and no02 to start the tunnel for communication with the host controller on dom host: ssh -f -N wildfly
Next, I start wildfly on no01 and no02: service wildfly start
Next, on my workstation I do: ssh -f -N wildfly
I open the browser on the following URL: http://127.0.0.2:9990
Finally, I do logon and then I only see master host, I don't see the others hosts that should be managed by domain/master host. On Domain menu, I see only host: master; on Runtime menu, I see "Server:not-set"; and on the messages, I see: "The selected server is not running: not-set"
Attached the configuration files:
- file dom-domain.xml is /opt/wildfly/domain/configuration/domain.xml on dom host;
- file dom-host-master.xml is /opt/wildfly/domain/configuration/host-master.xml on dom host;
- file dom-wildfly is /etc/default/wildfly on dom host;
- file no01-config is /root/.ssh/config on no01 host;
- file no01-domain.xml is /opt/wildfly/domain/configuration/domain.xml on no01 host;
- file no01-host-slave.xml is /opt/wildfly/domain/configuration/host-slave.xml on no01 host;
- file no01-wildfly is /etc/default/wildfly on no01 host;
- file no02-config is /root/.ssh/config on no02 host;
- file no02-domain.xml is /opt/wildfly/domain/configuration/domain.xml on no02 host;
- file no02-host-slave.xml is /opt/wildfly/domain/configuration/host-slave.xml on no02 host;
- file no02-wildfly is /etc/default/wildfly on no02 host;
- file workstation-config is /root/.ssh/config on workstation.
Obviously, all these are not the final/production configuration.
Anyone knows the right configuration for Domain Setup, please?