0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2014 5:21 AM by dan01

Error: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment

dan01

Hello everybody,

I am new to Kurento/JBoss and I have a problem in getting a beginners program to run with Kurento/JBoss. I followed the Kurento beginners guide at (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsDwPbn__KY) and there is an issue with the first WAR file (helloworld-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war), which was deployed in the /opt/jboss/standalone/deployments directory. After starting the JBoss process, a helloworld-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war.failed file was generated with the following error message:

{"JBAS014653: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"helloworld-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war\".STRUCTURE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"helloworld-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war\".STRUCTURE: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment \"helloworld-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war\""}}}}

Can somebody please help me with this issue? The JBoss version we are running is JBoss EAP 6.3.0.GA.

Besides that, can somebody please explain why the WAR file is 18 MB allthough the programm only contains a few lines? Is there any chance in reducing the file size?

Thanks for a your answers.

Best regards

Daniel