I have set up my IDP under JBoss.
It is working fine.
I now want to set up my SP under tomcat running separately.
I haven't been able to find any examples on how to do this, so I started to wing it.
I have been trying to adapt the following two links for tomcat:
- PicketLink getting started SAML/SSO
- Service Provider Authenticators - PicketLink - Project Documentation Editor
The steps I have taken are as follows:
1) Placed picketlink.xml in my WEB-INF dir with the following content:
2) Put a security constraint in my web.xml file as follows:
3) Put all of the picketlink jars and their javax/javaee6 dependencies on the classpath
4) Placed the appropriate valve in my context.xml file:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator" disablingProxyCaching="false"/>
I'm wasn't sure how to put in the SAML2LoginModule called for because this app is running under tomcat, not jboss, and there is no jboss-web.xml
So, I tried to run the app to see what would happen.
The result is a "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator" due to the ServiceProviderAuthenticator conflicting with it.
Anyway, I'm kinda stuck on this and was hoping someone might know how to proceed or where the relevant documentation is.