0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2014 3:08 PM by toddb

UILazyTabPane Groovy Template

toddb

Hi All,

I am, quite unsuccessfully, attempting to use the provided 'UILazyTabPane.gtmpl' Groovy template to sort of lazily render the contents of the tabs in a Tab Container. The thinking behind this is that I do not need to load the content of these tabs until I actually need it, which wouldn't be until they are targeted for navigation.

I have found no documentation on this template, other than the following JIRA ticket... [GTNPORTAL-1788] Make UILazyTabPane component ready for re-usable in WebUI framework - JBoss Issue Tracker, but it appears that this issue was closed, and labeled as 'Won't Fix' with no explanation or direction.

Can anyone provide insight as to whether this provided template actually works? The last comment in the aforementioned JIRA ticket suggests this idea as abandoned, but it appears to have been left in place for others to stumble upon. Is anyone using this template to achieve something similar to what I am after?

For what it is worth, when I use this template in my Tab Container, I get the following exception message in my logs,"Caused by: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.exoplatform.portal.webui.container.UIContainer.getSelectedTabId() is applicable for argument types: () values: []".

Regards,

Brian