2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 8:34 PM by Congmin Min

Configure H2 server mode database

Congmin Min Newbie

Hollo, I is testing the H2 database in wildfly 8 with the greeter example including in the QuickStart demos.  In the Web-INF/greeter-quickstart-ds.xml, I changed to "jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/~/" from "jdbc:h2:mem:", then restart the server, it reports a "File Not Found" error. Should I make any other change in the settings?

<datasource jndi-name="java:jboss/datasources/GreeterQuickstartDS"

pool-name="greeter-quickstart" enabled="true" use-java-context="true">

<connection-url>jdbc:h2:mem:greeter-quickstart;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=-1</connection-url>

<driver>h2</driver>

<security>

<user-name>sa</user-name>

<password>sa</password>

</security>

</datasource>

I didn't change anything in the persistence.xml:

<persistence-unit name="primary">

<!-- If you are running in a production environment, add a managed

data source, this example data source is just for development and testing! -->

<!-- The datasource is deployed as WEB-INF/greeter-quickstart-ds.xml,

you can find it in the source at src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/greeter-quickstart-ds.xml -->

<jta-data-source>java:jboss/datasources/GreeterQuickstartDS</jta-data-source>

<properties>

<!-- Properties for Hibernate -->

<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="create-drop" />

<property name="hibernate.show_sql" value="false" />

</properties>

</persistence-unit>

Thanks for any info and help.