What is the error on server?
if you load the font url directly what do you get? 404? or something else?
I have the same problem as Omid - @font-face with jboss as 7.3. No errors on server, and the font is loaded directly from url, but it isn't used by browser to render. The interesting part is: the same project, running in others servers (Jetty and Tomcat) works correctly.
Obs.: I've tried to add the <mime-mapping> tag to the web subsystem in standalone.xml but it also didn't work - following the standalone.xml's syntax instead of web.xml
Actually the woff font type was corrupted. I'm using maven to build my project and the font was corrupted by maven filter. I disable the filtering and everything goes back to normal.
Just for clarification, in my case the problem was the Google Chrome's DirectWriter engine - which was enabled by default on major version 36+. To fix it, just access the following address "chrome://flags" and check the option "Disabled DirectWriter" to enabled.