1 of 1 people found this helpful
Eclipse's generic jboss support was ant-based, and the server adapters provided by JBoss Tools is not. So you're most likely correct that whatever you had working with the generic support probably doesn't work for you now in JBoss Tools. But, we'd love to hear your usecase and see if maybe there's a way we can accomodate it, either in the future or in the most recent release.
Thanks for your answer Rob.
That's what I was expecting indeed... The Ant script we were using until now is doing multiple things:
- renames some of our JARs into SARs.
- move some lib files into a different folder of the EAR
- clean some JARs from specific files
- rebuild the EAR with the updated files
- move the EAR in the JBoss deployment folder
We did that to address specific deployment needs that could not be done by Eclipse directly.
Using JBoss Tools, do you think about an alternative solution?