The explorer should display all existing nodes, regardless of their type. If you create a new node with one of your custom types using the explorer (New node; Save) is that displayed ?
Yes, that is displayed correctly.
I now have a hierarchy :-
/Area(nt:unstructured)/projects(nt:unstructured)/Project1(cf:Project) - Created via sequencer - does not appear
/Area/projects/P1(cf:Project) - Created via explorer - does appear
no, it's probably a bug.
If you can help us reproduce it locally - with some code that we can run prior to opening the Explorer - pls open a JIRA for this. Thanks.
Using a clean WildFly (delete data,log and tmp) and the ModeShape explorer,
1) Create a node in root called "Top" (nt:unstructured)
3) Navigate into "Top"
4) Create a child called "data" (nt:unstructured).
6) Navigate top "Top" again (Just click the breadcrumb)
7) The "data" node does not show.
8) Create another child called "data" (nt:unstructured)
10) Navigate to "Top" again
11) A "data" node is shown with a path of /Top/data
There is a wheel off somewhere!