My Arquillian Test has the following attributes:
1) The @Deployment annotation has testable = false
2) The server(s) are JBoss EAP 6.3.2 (both my local server and the remote server I'm connecting to)
3) The protocol is "jms-as7"
4) The container is "jboss-as-arquillian-container-remote" version 7.2.0.Final
5) The test case has method signature of: testFindByUsername ( @ArquillianResource URL url )
If I run the test on a "remote" server (meaning that the server is physically separated from my machine... somewhere on the network), the @ArquillianResource url is always: http://0.0.0.0:8080/<my_deployment_name>
If I run the test on a "remote" server which is my local machine (but still using the "remote" container style of doing Arquillian), the @ArquillianResource url is fine: something like http://127.0.0.0:8080/<my_deployment_name>
How can I solve this problem?
unfortunately, parsing logic won't figure out what is real and external facing ip address of the machine. The workaround is to bind the server to only one IP address and do not use all interfaces wildcard 0.0.0.0, e.g. ./standalone.sh -b 10.31.1.12.