1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2015 5:37 AM by filipemanuelofs

Deployment failed at JBoss AS 5.1 (org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException)

filipemanuelofs

Hello,

This is the second time this error occurs. I'm not sure what should be because every time I do a dozen procedures over and over again (Clean, Add/Remove project, Build, etc...) and always in the same way, out of nowhere. Sometimes solve, but I know not what I do. This time not resolved and is the second day that I continue with this error preventing my work. Do not edit settings, just run and debug the project and this error happens.

So, come through advanced ask that the information can is causing this error to that (I hope not) happen again, I go directly to the focus error.

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

Deployment "vfsfile:/C:/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/1_instancia/deploy/xyz-web.war/" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/1_instancia/deploy/xyz-web.war/ deployment failed

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Deployment failed at JBoss AS 5.1 (org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException)
          filipemanuelofs

After several attempts I found a "sequence" that eliminates this error. I say in quotes because there shouldn't be a sequence, but this way I could make the deploy the .war file not be corrupted. Come on, after the system displays the error message: remove the project of the server, Project -> clean -> click on the server -> Add and remove -> add the project and finally, in the project added to server right click in the mouse and select Full Publish