I think that what you are missing is setting the header in the ContextMapper, so it can be copied and sent. Keep in mind that although you set up the header in Camel, the SOAPMessageCOmposer will not copy that header to the binding unless instructed.
Try to add the header, or for a simple test, anything ".*" in the includes section of the ContextMapper for that outbound binding.
I think that what Magesh suggest is more relevant to SOAP services and not for SOAP references.
Hi, I might be wrong and fix SY-2236 fixes both sides (services and references) for copying the headers from/into the context. So, you'll have to use SY 2 and not SY 1.
I am using SY 2 Alpha 2
You should upgrade to 2.0.0.Beta1. The issue was solved in the meantime.
I'm still getting the same issue. Originally I thought I got passed this when I was hitting a 502: Bad Gateway error but doing this multiple times I get the same SOAPAction header error. Keeping everything the same as mentioned above, I've added into the context mapper. The SY config file now looks like this (changes in bold):
<sca:reference name="StockQuoteSoap" multiplicity="0..1" promote="Route/StockQuoteSoap">
<soap:contextMapper includeNamespaces=".*" includes=".*" soapHeadersType="VALUE"/>
Not sure how to tackle this.
Ok I'll give beta a shot
Looks like upgrading to beta 1 worked-- I can set the headers in the processor without needing to specify the context mapper and it passes the header correctly.