Which module dependencies did you have to add in to your app? The most likely cause of this is that we automatically add dependencies in our deployer based on the components configured for the SY subsystem in standalone.xml. It's possible we could add some core modules by default or we could export key dependencies from certain runtime modules.
We had to add the dependency for "org.switchyard.component.common.camel" module, so:
Initially it was complaining it couldn't find BaseMessageComposer, so we added last two, then couldn't find camel's Message, so we added org.apache.camel.core and the rest, just for safety, but one of the failing one is already in the subsystem.
I guess that as the jar does not have a switchyard.xml is not treated as a SwitchYard app, and thus the SwitchYardDependencyProcessor does not add them.
But from my point of view, as this jar is in a SwitchYard ear, it should provide it, unless there is some type of isolation to the jars deployed as ear's lib, in which case we can a) continue adding all of this boilerplate or b) package in a different way.