I am really struggling to get started with application clients on Wildfly - there seems to be very minimal documentation or examples...
First off,I can't seem to get @EJB injection working on Wildfly:
- EJB interfaces are in a shared project
- EJB immplementations are in an EJB project
- Application client is in a Java FX project
- All 3 are packaged into an EAR and deployed on the server.
- The client is run from the command line using the appclient.bat on the ear#client.jar.
Running the client.jar using appclient.bat gives an no EJB immplementing interface found error.
Running the EAR#client.jar using the appclient.bat gives a connection refused error - adding the --host=10.0.0.1 parameter as per the docs gives an UnknownURISchemeException -> URI scheme is null.
The same code works for Glassfish (but only in the clients main class, everywhere else it didn't work).
Retrieving data ...