0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2015 2:27 PM by rec0

Error at jboss ESB server

rec0

Hi people! im starting with jboss esb server 4.12, and i was following the "The Hello World Quickstart". im working on Windows

at /jbossesb-server-4.12/bin i tried to run the command "run" and it returned this error:

18:03:19,920 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/Users/Pe

dro/Desktop/estßgio/jbossesb-server-4.12/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: - nested throwable: (java.lang.reflect

.UndeclaredThrowableException)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java

:196)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.install(ServiceController.java:226

)

and also, at samples/quickstart/helloworld, i run the command "ant deploy" and it built successfully.

then the command "ant runtest" returned this error:

runtest:

[echo] Runs Test JMS Sender

[java] Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.CommunicationException: Coul

d not obtain connection to any of these urls: 127.0.0.1:1099 and discovery faile

d with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root excep

tion is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is j

avax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server 127.0.0.1:1099 [

Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to

server 127.0.0.1:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection

refused: connect]]]

[java]     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:

1562)

thanks for in advance