Now that I resolved one issue where Hibernate was deploying before my data source was connected (oops), I've got an issue where Hibernate isn't finding my EJB3 annotated entities.
Apparently, according to Hibernate's startup messages, it's still looking for POJOs with XML mapping files. (13:06:09,264 INFO [SettingsFactory] Default entity-mode: POJO). There are no mapping messages listed under the processing collection mappings line, etc.
What setting should I add to my hibernate-service.xml declaration in my EAR to get Hibernate to scan for annotated entities.
I do have ejb3.deployer in my deploy directory, and it looks like it is deploying correctly.