2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2015 7:13 AM by rahul7163

jbpm 6.1.0 exclusive gateway priority is not woking as expected

rahul7163

Hi All,

I'm using jbpm 6.1.0 final version. In the BPMN diagram i have used multiple exclusive gateways and i want it to be execute in order so that the if condition is true the task added in the that particulate route will be generated in sequence. The document says "The constraint with the lowest priority number that evaluates to true is selected." I tried to set the priority accordingly. However, it is not working as expected. Does anyone know whats the issue behind this? or how to create the task in sequence.

• 1. Re: jbpm 6.1.0 exclusive gateway priority is not woking as expected
          swiderski.maciej

could you elaborate bit more on this? What is actually expected by your case?

giving an example is usually best approach as others might look into it much quicker

HTH

• 2. Re: jbpm 6.1.0 exclusive gateway priority is not woking as expected
            rahul7163

Hi Maciej,

Yes. I will explain the problem in details. I have a BPMN diagram, in which i have Parallel Gateway Diverge which splits across multiple Exclusive Gateway. Each Exclusive Gateway has two outgoing connection which will be executed based on condition. Here, the problem is that i want to execute the exclusive gateway conditions as per the priority provided for condition. I tried to set up the priority for every condition. However, the conditions are not executed in ordered manner and hence the task are added for each ex-gateway connection are not created in sequence. what are changes needed to achieved mentioned behavior?