0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2015 1:14 PM by goldwater

JBoss vfs issue ?

goldwater

hi.

I have a Spring application that works well on my local tomcat, however, after I deployed the war file on Jboss and start the application,

I get this error regarding JPA:

10:02:46,680 ERROR [stderr] (MSC service thread 1-3) 2  persistenceUnit  WARN   [MSC service thread 1-3] openjpa.Runtime - An error occurred while registering a ClassTransformer with PersistenceUnitInfo: name 'persistenceUnit', root URL [vfs:/C:/Windows/System32/content/MySpringApp-1.0.RC1.war/WEB-INF/classes]. The error has been consumed. To see it, set your openjpa.Runtime log level to TRACE. Load-time class transformation will not be available.10:02:46,774 ERROR [stderr] (MSC service thread 1-3) 1  persistenceUnit_OC  WARN   [MSC service thread 1-3] openjpa.Runtime - An error occurred while registering a ClassTransformer with PersistenceUnitInfo: name 'persistenceUnit_OC', root URL [vfs:/C:/Windows/System32/content/MySpringApp-1.0.RC1.war/WEB-INF/classes]. The error has been consumed. To see it, set your openjpa.Runtime log level to TRACE. Load-time class transformation will not be available.10:02:46,979 ERROR [stderr] (MSC service thread 1-3) 0  persistenceUnit_OV  WARN   [MSC service thread 1-3] openjpa.

and this error regarding another 3rd party dependency for db management

Runtime - An error occurred while registering a ClassTransformer with PersistenceUnitInfo: name 'persistenceUnit_OV', root URL [vfs:/C:/Windows/System32/content/MySpringApp-1.0.RC1.war/WEB-INF/classes]. The error has been consumed. To see it, set your openjpa.Runtime log level to TRACE. Load-time class transformation will not be available.10:02:50,162 ERROR [stderr] (MSC service thread 1-3) WARNING 4/24/15 10:02 AM: liquibase: Cannot search jar file 'vfs:/C:/Windows/System32/content/MySpringApp-1.0.RC1.war/WEB-INF/lib/liquibase-osgi-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar' for classes due to an IOException: vfs:\C:\Windows\System32\content\MySpringApp-1.0.RC1.war\WEB-INF\lib\liquibase-osgi-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)10:02:50,165 ERROR [stderr] (MSC service thread 1-3) java.io.FileNotFoundException: vfs:\C:\Windows\System32\content\MySpringApp-1.0.RC1.war\WEB-INF\lib\liquibase-osgi-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

I check on vfs:\C:\Windows\System32\content\ and the folder does not exist. The actual content folder is here:

E:\JAVA\JBOSS\EAP-6.0.0.GA\jboss-eap-6.0\standalone\data\content\5b\6fda6e9da1fad92cc505456a5386922d245407

So it looks like JBoss going to a wrong classpath to look for dependencies and classes. I am newbie to JBoss so not quite familiar to vfs and Jboss. I wonder is there any configuration goes wrong that leads to Jboss look for virtual file system to the incorrect place.

Thanks in advance.