I'm working in an app with:
- Eclipse Version: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1) with JBoss EAP 6.1+ server.
- JBoss EAP 6.3 with modified standalone.xml
- Some standard frameworks as Maven, Spring, Hibernate, Log4J etc...
I'm experiencing strange an strange issue when doing some modification in the code:If I don't do execute run as...
maven install with goals
clean package -X nothing changes except debug points don't match with code. Build automatically is enabled.
- Why is this happening? Can be because
.classfiles are not syncronized with
Knowing this, it's a bit tricky but I can deal with it, every thime I make a modification, I stop the server, rebuild war file (run as...
maven install) to see changes applied in the code and restart the server.Problem comes randomly when I restart the server, app does not start and I get this exception:
17:40:12,816 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/facturae]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 71) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class net.aqualogy.xf.component.web.spring.ContextLoaderListener: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to load bean class: net.aqualogy.facturae.bc.impl.AClass; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [net/aqualogy/facturae/bc/impl/FacturaE_FCDImpl$2.class] cannot be opened because it does not exist at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.processConfigBeanDefinitions(ConfigurationClassPostProcessor.java:291) [spring-context-3.2.6.RELEASE.jar:3.2.6.RELEASE] ... 19 more 17:40:16,998 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 71) JBWEB001103: Error detected during context /myApp start, will stop it
After breaking my mind for couple of days, I've found some strange things:
- If I remove the app from the server in Eclipse I still get same exception.
- If I try to clean server in Eclipse i get this exception:
- After removing app, with server started, when I go to JBoss administration console, I still can see a war file deployed there.
- If I remove the app from the console problem does not fix.
- I must perform, maven and server clean, reinstall app and add it to server again to make it work (but with this problem does not get always fixed).
I'm quite sure my server configurations are wrong, but I can't figure out where to search.