2 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2015 1:40 AM by niteshjain132

How do i download bundles defined in feature xml

niteshjain132

I wanted to install JBPM feature in JBoss Fuse 6.1.0,

i have this feature URL "mvn:org.drools/drools-karaf-features/6.1.0.Beta3/xml/features",

but when i don't have an internet connection the following command fails "features:addurl mvn:org.drools/drools-karaf-features/6.1.0.Beta3/xml/features" as it wont be able to resolve, without internet.

is there any way that i can download all the bundles of this feature xml locally and later install ?

Thanks,

Nithesh

• 1. Re: How do i download bundles defined in feature xml
          qingmo

You can do those actions in a computer which can connect to internet. then copy ~/.m2/repository/{related groupid path}/{related artifactid path} to current computer ~/.m2/repository. and try again!

• 2. Re: How do i download bundles defined in feature xml
            niteshjain132

Thanks for you reply Chaos,

but when i install this jbpm feature from a system which is connected to internet, the feature is installed successfully but it wont copy the artifacts/groupId to Maven repository,

instead Jboss Fuse has cached those bundle into its {JBOSS_FUSE_HOME}/data/cache/ directory.

and it works, when i copied the cache directory into another Jboss Fuse instance which is not connected to internet., and i think that is not the right way to proceed, is there any other way that you are aware of ?

Regards,

Nithesh