3 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2015 1:01 PM by jbertram

Looking for interface org.hornetq.api.core.interceptor.Interceptor

romsky007

Salut,

In my application I want to use STOMP protocol and to implement org.hornetq.api.core.interceptor.Interceptor interface for message manipulation.

The interface suppose to be in hornets-core-client.jar in version 2.3.x, but not in 2.4.5 .

Witch jar file contains that interface?

Thank you.

• 1. Re: Looking for interface org.hornetq.api.core.interceptor.Interceptor
          jbertram

I believe what you're looking for is org.hornetq.api.core.Interceptor which is in the hornetq-core-client jar file.  The class org.hornetq.api.core.interceptor.Interceptor doesn't exist in either 2.3.x or 2.4.x.

• 2. Re: Looking for interface org.hornetq.api.core.interceptor.Interceptor
            romsky007

I would like to use org.hornetq.api.core.Interceptor to change incoming STOMP messages.

I want to change "destination" frame and add other one.

As I understand the Interceptor could be implemented only as jar and added to org.hornetq.main module. The Interceptor could NOT be deployed as part of ear.

The signature of the interceptor method is :

public boolean intercept(Packet packet, RemotingConnection connection) throws HornetQException

How can I get STOMP message out from Packet object?

The problem is that I've got  "Packet: PACKET(SessionXAStartMessage)[type=51, channelID=10, packetObject=SessionXAStartMessage] " before

and "Packet: PACKET(SessionXAEndMessage)[type=52, channelID=10, packetObject=SessionXAEndMessage, xid=XidImpl (1785487283 bq:0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.-1."

after the call.

It seams that Interceptor works on other abstraction level as STOMP or JMS.

• 3. Re: Looking for interface org.hornetq.api.core.interceptor.Interceptor
              jbertram

The interceptor implementation in 2.4.x doesn't support STOMP frames.