0 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2006 9:21 AM by sdes1240

What happen to my PropertyValueException jboss4.0.4?

sdes1240

Hi,

I had SLSB's (EJB2.0) running under jboss3.2.3/Hibernate-2.1.8 and using the hibernate sar deployer. These SLSB's where running as expected.

I migrated these SLSB's (EJB2.0) to jboss4.0.4 (with hibernate3) and using the hibernate har deployer. The PropertyValueException is now thrown as nested RemoteExcepion to my ejb-client and not anymore as MyOwnExcpetion. Altought the PropertyValueException is catched and logged in the SLSB's, the server throws it as a nested RemoteException

server.log

11:35:37,579 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackException in method: public abstract void com.company.application.interfaces.DBDSProvisioning.updateIGMPCC(com.company.application.client.SubscriberInformationCCView) throws com.company.application.exception.applicationException,java.rmi.RemoteException, causedBy:org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit, tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=NET-IBHTINMJ879/51, BranchQual=, localId=51] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested throwable:(org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a null or transient value:com.company.application.Hibernate.SubscriberinformationCc.statusIgmpCc)

Any Hibernate / JBoss gurus reading this ?

Thanks in advance