This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Our set up is currently like this:
- We don't change anything in WildFly, we only add things.
- We have the things we add checked into SCM.
- We have an unmodified WildFly tarball in Nexus/Artifactory.
- When we build the project the "build" the project the unmodified tarball and our additions get merged. The result is again deployed to Nexus/Artifactory.
- When we update WilfFly we often only have to update version of the referenced tarball (and schemas sometimes).