4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2015 5:58 AM by Greg Jewell

Quartz module installation not working

tailorbird indian Newbie

I was trying to deploy my application in WildFly 8.2.0 and getting the following errors. It is not able to find the quarts jar, where I have installed it as a module with the help of this documentation.

error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/quartz/Trigger

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.7.0_80]

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2509) [rt.jar:1.7.0_80]

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1819) [rt.jar:1.7.0_80]

at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.ClassReflectionIndex.<init>(ClassReflectionIndex.java:57) [wildfly-server-8.2.0.Final.jar:8.2.0.Final]

at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.DeploymentReflectionIndex.getClassIndex(DeploymentReflectionIndex.java:68) [wildfly-server-8.2.0.Final.jar:8.2.0.Final]

I have the jar file and module.xml inside the

/modules/org/quartz/main

module.xml:

<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.1" name="org.quartz"> 

<resources> 

<resource-root path="quartz-2.0.2.jar"/> 

</resources> 

<dependencies> 

<module name="org.slf4j"/> 

<module name="javax.api"/> 

</dependencies> 

</module> 

What else I have to do to take this dependency in action? Do we need to specify this quartz module info somewhere else?

Tried putting Dependency: org.quartz in MANIFEST.MF and in jboss-deployment-structure.xml. But not worked.

<jboss-deployment-structure>

<deployment>

<dependencies>

<module name="org.quartz" />

</dependencies>      

</deployment>

</jboss-deployment-structure>