3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2015 12:17 AM by lylewang

Class Loading exception from library Jars -  -  jboss-deployment-structure.xml - JBoss Eap 6.2 -

karthik227

Hi,

My project is a War file  consisting of a lib folder  for the jars used under WEB-INF Folder where all the Jar file are placed. It seems there are a few jar files which are conflicting with the Jboss library files which are loaded at runtime . I have found the list  from the console logs and found its because of three of the jar files out of some 50+ jars . I want to understand how do i write the jboss-deployment-structure.xml  to solve this issue so that i force my jars only to be loaded instead of something which comes with Jboss. My deployment war file works perfectly fine with Tomcat.

I tried with the below way of describing the jboss-deployment-structure.xml file but i m still getting the same error for class not found exception.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<jboss-deployment-structure xmlns="urn:jboss:deployment-structure:1.0">

<deployment>

<resources>

<resource-root path="lib/CrystalEnterpriseRepository.jar"/>

<resource-root path="lib/CrystalEnterpriseRepositoryService.jar"/>

<resource-root path="lib/certjFIPS.jar"/>

<resource-root path="lib/cryptojFIPS.jar"/>

<resource-root path="lib/ssljFIPS.jar"/>

</resources>

</deployment>

</jboss-deployment-structure>

What am i missing ?? I went throught with the documentation  from Class Loading in AS7 but iu m unable to crack the solution. Need help in code .

Appreciate your quick response for the solution