10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2015 4:27 AM by Wolfgang Mayer

Wildfly Database Connectivity... jboss.naming.context.java.module. missing

Erniel Pamintuan Newbie

Thank you in advance for your help. I’ve recently installed Wildfly to replace the Glassfish server I’m using for development. I’m having problems with mysql database connectivity. I’m able to create a datasource on Wildfly and connect to mysql, however, on netbeans it is a different story. Under “servers” I’m able to see the wildfly server and datasource connections but when I “run” the web app, I’m getting this error:

Deploying C:\Users\Erniel\wildfly-8.2.0.Final\standalone\deployments\HST3.war

{

"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.persistenceunit.\"HST3.war#HST3PU\"" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.persistenceunit.\"HST3.war#HST3PU\": javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Unable to execute JPA schema generation create command [create table facility (fID integer not null auto_increment, facilityDesc varchar(100), facilityName varchar(50) not null, Organization_oID integer not null, primary key (fID))]

Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Unable to execute JPA schema generation create command [create table facility (fID integer not null auto_increment, facilityDesc varchar(100), facilityName varchar(50) not null, Organization_oID integer not null, primary key (fID))]

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'facility' already exists"},

"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => ["jboss.naming.context.java.module.HST3.HST3.env.jdbc.hst3 is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.jdbc.hst3]"]

}

C:\Users\Erniel\Documents\NetBeansProjects\HST3\nbproject\build-impl.xml:1045: The module has not been deployed.

See the server log for details.

BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)

Also, when I attempt to create a persistence unit on the netbeans 8.0.2 IDE, my datasource does not show up on the dropdown box.

It’s only the ExampleDS that shows up…

Would you point me to a resource to help me solve this problem. The webapp worked on the Glassfish server before. Thank you again!