2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2015 10:49 AM by antonio.brito

I can't handle results from external BPEL invoke with SwitchYard

antonio.brito

I have no experience with Switchyard and right now i'm constructing an proof of concept to convincing my company to adopt this framework. Unfortunately at this moment we are facing a huge difficulty to invoke and handle outputs from external service in my bpel process.

Basically after invoked a external service, the output variable is considered unknown to assign to other variable in context of consumer BPEL.

Excert of BPEL assign:

<bpel:copy>

<bpel:from>$policeServicePLResponse.parameters/ns2:name</bpel:from>

<bpel:to>$newOperationResponse.parameters/name</bpel:to>

</bpel:copy>

Exception raised:

14:29:33,647 INFO  [org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN] (ODEServer-4) Assignment Fault: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=71,faultExplanation=Unknown variable policeServicePLResponse.parameters

14:29:33,728 WARN  [org.jboss.ws.common] (default task-35) JBWS022061: Method invocation failed with exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

I will upload sources of my projects

Environment:

Wildfly 8.1.0 Final

Switchyard 2.0.0 Final

Studio: JBoss Developer Studio 8.1.0.GA

JDK: 1.8.0_45

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Antonio Brito

PS: Attached 2 projects. First (sy-sisgep-bean) is a atomic service and will be consumed by second project (sy-sisgep-bpel).